- Below are links provided by our Resource teacher, and are organized by topic.
Do you have a resource you would like to see posted? E-mail us to let us know.
Links will take you to a web site not affiliated with St. Mary Academy and we are not responsible for the content.
Occupational, Speech & Physical Therapy:
College Resources for Children with Disabilities Guidebook
- Affordablecollegesonline.org/college-resource-center/resources-for-students-with-disabilities/Childrens Therapy Works Sarasota, Florida
Free On-line Read-aloud Books:
- rif.org (Reading is Fundamental)
- Brain Pop (computer lab favorites)
- scholastic.com/clf (computer lab favorites)
- ldanatl.org (Learning Disabilities Association of America)
- chadd.org (Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder)
- interdys.org (The International Dyslexia Association)