How It Works
- Two Drawings ~ $5,000 and $5,000.
- Ticket from the first drawing goes back into the barrel ~ You could win all $10,000!
- Great Odds ~ Only 1,000 tickets will be sold.
- Need not be present to win.
- Split a ticket with family members or friends, or give as a gift.
- Drawing ~ Saturday, April 4, 2020, 1:30 p.m., at The Meadows Country Club during the luncheon that follows the Golf Tournament.
- Because of Diocesan regulations, we are required to deduct taxes from winnings. Withholding is required on every winning ticket.
- No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted.
- No purchase necessary. Minimum donation $50.00.
- Drawings will be completed in accordance with the requirements of Section 849.0935, Florida Statues.
We look for support all over the Diocese for our students with special learning needs. Our school continues to grow and thrive. Exciting times are ahead and we are thrilled to experience them with you all! Feel free to call Connie Taft, Director of Development and Marketing at (941) 366-4010 or e-mail email@example.com for additional information or to take a tour. I hope that you will support our school and in doing so will make a difference in the lives of our students.