How It Works
- One Drawings ~ $5,000
- Great Odds ~ Only 1,000 tickets will be sold.
- Need not be present to win.
- Split a ticket with family members or friends, or give as a gift.
- Drawing will take place on Sunday, April 16, 2023, 1:30 p.m. at Heritage Oaks Golf & Country Club
- No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted.
- No purchase necessary. Minimum donation $50.00.
- Drawings will be completed in accordance with the requirements of Section 849.0935, Florida Statues.
- Because of Diocesan regulations, we are required to deduct taxes from winnings. Withholding is required on every winning ticket.
We look for support all over the Diocese of Venice for our students with special learning needs. Our school continues to grow and thrive. Exciting times are ahead and we are thrilled to experience them with you all! Please download and complete order form below or feel free to call Connie Taft, Director of Development and Marketing at (941) 366-4010 ext. 318 or e-mail me at email@example.com if you would like to purchase one or more tickets or if you have any questions or for additional information or to take a tour. We will be happy to help you. Thank You!
I hope that you will support our school and in doing so will make a difference in the lives of our students.
THANK YOU FROM ST. MARY ACADEMY
Thank you to all who purchased a ticket(s) last year! This fundraiser is very important to our school and the general operating budget. Thank you all for your participation and for your continued support! The generous spirit within the Diocese of Venice has been incredible! We had a person win $5,000.00 but we know that all of our St. Mary Academy students are the ultimate winners!